Business Digital Voice
Our Digital Voice solution enables your business to reduce costs, keep your existing phone system and simplify IT management by combining voice over a single internet connection. With digital voice, you purchase only the lines you need based on the maximum number of concurrent calls your business requires.
Hosted Voice Systems
Our hosted solution allows you to grow your business without major equipment expense or on-site storage and maintenance. You can also easily manage calls and voicemails with a click of a mouse and address customer needs from anywhere. We provide flexible and scalable solutions and access to enterprise-level features all supported by our local and friendly technicians. Hosted PBX features include:
- Group features such as auto attendant, hunt groups, hold music and caller ID (no LDAP).
- End user portal to customize features such as find me/follow me, call forwarding, contact management, voice mail preferences and much more.
- Click-to-call functionality and call logs so employees can manage calls directly from their desktop.
- Retrieve voice-mail messages through your phone, by email, or through the user portal (unified messaging).
- Each seat provides an extension and a local exchange telephone number.
- Unlimited local calling.
- Long distance packages to fit each customer’s needs.
- Individual handsets and conference phones from Polycom and Cisco.
Business Voicemail Plans
Our plans, starting at $7.95/month, all include:
Direct Dial/Auto Callback
Business Long Distance Plans
Unlimited Long Distance – $70/month
10 Cents/Minute – With a $7.95 monthly minimum
17 Cents/Minute – With a $1.50 monthly minimum
– The Fine Print –